I have a new Bose sound dock and just received an adapter to use my old iPod and it will not connect. My iPhone 5 works fine on the dock
So my Bose docking station was stolen and I have just received a new one. This has the new smaller connection so they had to send me an adapter with the larger connection to connect my iPod Classic. When I put the adapter on it wiggles as if the adapter will not sit down properly. When I first put my iPhone 5 on the docking station it did the same but when i pushed it sat down properly and worked fine but the adapter will not push down.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use this to connect my iPhone5 to my Bose Portable Sound Dock?
- Asked by Ashley G from Macomb
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my iPhone5 to my Bose Portable Sound Dock?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Which cable/adapter should I buy in order to connect my IPad to a Bose SoundDock that has an IPod sound dock?
- Asked by Kathy W from Quincy
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cable/adapter should I buy in order to connect my IPad to a Bose SoundDock that has an IPod sound dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable