I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What versions can I upgrade from?
- Asked by Carl C from Ashton
- Flag as inappropriate (What versions can I upgrade from?)
- Asked about: FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced
No answers yet
Can this one key code cover each of my devices (PC, iPad, and Macbook)? Or do I have to purchase the multi-user version?
- Asked by Victor B from Paris
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this one key code cover each of my devices (PC, iPad, and Macbook)? Or do I have to purchase the multi-user version?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 Personal (12-m…