is this needed to connect the ipod touch 5th generation to a docking station?
1 Answer from the Community
I tried the standard 30 Pin to Lightning adaptor but it didn't work. I found out that it has to be the mini adaptor with AUDIO.
I ordered the iPhone 5 Adaptor - 30 Pin To Lightning iPhone Adaptor With Audio NOT the standard.
- Answered by Gemma G from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
ipod 5th generation to connect to docking station
- Asked by Bethany S
- Flag as inappropriate (ipod 5th generation to connect to docking station)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
does this work with ipod classic 5th generation
- Asked by David F from Brookshire
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with ipod classic 5th generation)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
No answers yet