Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?
I would like to pull several songs from my music app and have them listed separately so if I'm exercising I can listen to only those songs rather than listen to all songs. I know there is a way to do it just not sure how. Can you help?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. In the music app you can go into the playlist section and make a playlist of selected songs.
In the music app, it will either be one of the tiles on the bottom of the screen or you can find it under 'more' which is the bottom right tile. Once you've tapped the 'playlist' section, you can 'add new playlist...' which will allow you to choose songs to add to the playlist and name the playlist whatever you would like.
- Answered by James F from Strathmore Hts
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it only for a certain iPhone or all iPhones
- Asked by Michelle A from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it only for a certain iPhone or all iPhones)
- Asked about: urBeats3 Earphones with Lightning C…
Is there a way to adjust the EQ settings on he BeatsX?
- Asked by John M from Beavercreek
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to adjust the EQ settings on he BeatsX?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black