Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?
I'm looking to scale down my 15" MBP Retina to an iPad Air2. I'm traveling more and more for work, so space/weight remaining at a premium, particularly when crossing the Atlantic. My major concern is whether I'll have the ability to connect to a larger screen via Airplay or via the lightning/HDMI adapter to a larger screen for writing with Pages, Keynote, and more. I don't see an issue for presenting per se, but it would be wonderful if I could find a way to plug into a nice 22"+ monitor in a hotel room or in my home office. Is this possible? Am I condemned to just slightly reducing my travel tech with either a 13" MBP or MBA?
- Asked by fn from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the lightning Charging port need to be plugged in? (Ie. does the lightning HDMI A/V adapter require external power to be functional)
Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?
- Asked by Joshua W from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
How can I connect these to my IPad Air 2
- Asked by F B
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect these to my IPad Air 2)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY Beoplay H4 Wireless Headph…
No answers yet