How do I mitrror my iPad to tv through the av adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Just plug it in. In my case, it didn't matter the order sequence of the connected devices. But just to be sure, have the TV or monitor on and ready, connected first to the adapter and to the appropriate HDMI input selected. Then to the iOS device on and unlocked on the home screen to the Lightning adapter. The charger part of it is not required (well, at least in my case) but it does help charge your iOS device while you can extend or disable the auto-shutoff screen setting on it. This is helpful because when the screen on your iOS device shuts off, it also shuts off the connection to the TV or monitor and this can get annoying.
- Answered by Jonathan R from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this product adapt with toshiba regza televisions
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (does this product adapt with toshiba regza televisions)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can i play music from iPad through television with this cable?
- Asked by Frankie S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i play music from iPad through television with this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
When I plug av adapter into iPad it says "accessory not supported", why is that?
- Asked by Bonnie P from Waynesville
- Flag as inappropriate (When I plug av adapter into iPad it says "accessory not supported", why is that?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter