If the HDMI is hocked to a larger touchscreen, will touch functionality work on the mirrored screen?
2 Answers from the Community
No. All input must be done on the originating device be it your iPhone or iPad. All this does is transfer audio and sound.
- Answered by Paul S from Seffner
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
NO. All this does, is transfer A/V (audio/video).
- Answered by Jonathan R from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?
- Asked by Sarah H from Santa Cruz
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet