what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
I've purchased lighting digital av adapter and hdmi to watch tv and video quality is very poor? is there a difference between micro hdmi and regular hdmi?
- Asked by Lisa L from Lake Elmo
- Flag as inappropriate what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
1 Answer from the Community
There shouldn't be. It's just a smaller version of the same thing. If you have an iPhone 6S or later then you should be able to output at 1080p (full HD but not 4K). Maybe play around with the resolution settings of the actual video you're trying to watch - for example, youtube videos have a setting where you can adjust the output quality of the video, up to the resolution the video itself was actually uploaded in.
- Answered by James H from Geilston Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the lightning to HDMI adapter be plugged into the back of this to serve as a dock for iphone to hdmi?
- Asked by Hayden C from Rock Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Can the lightning to HDMI adapter be plugged into the back of this to serve as a dock for iphone to hdmi?