Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can.
The Apple USB chargers supplied with iPhones and iPads are 100-240V compatible.
You would just need the appropriate wall plug adapter.
- Answered by Chris M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these bulbs 110v or 220v?
- Asked by Jose L from Muntinlupa
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these bulbs 110v or 220v?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Ambiance Single B…
is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth …
Does it support 220v and 110v ?
- Asked by Philippe S from Clayton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support 220v and 110v ?)
- Asked about: mophie dual wireless charging pad