Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does a wall plug come with this charger
- Asked by Robert L from Dowagiac
- Flag as inappropriate (does a wall plug come with this charger)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Will this work for Type C plug in BRAZIL?
- Asked by Stephen B from El Cerrito
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for Type C plug in BRAZIL?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet