How many milliamps is this rated for?
How many milliamps is this rated for? I want to use my optical drive hooked up to a 7-port USB 3.0 hub because I always use a MB Pro on my lap and a 1000ma wall wart is not enough to make my Apple DVD/CD burner operate.
- Asked by Mark Lee S from Lunenburg
- Flag as inappropriate (How many milliamps is this rated for?)
1 Answer from the Community
12 watts would mean 2400 mA at the 5 volt output.
- Answered by Frederick S from Hamden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the charging rate?
- Asked by Kranthi B from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the charging rate?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet