Is is just the power brick that is supplied?
Must i purchase the usb cable and plug separately or do they come with the power adaptor?
2 Answers from the Community
You will have to purchase the USB cable (lightning or 30-pin) in addition to the power adapter.
- Answered by Peter Z from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want to use iPads in this cart make sure you have the 12 watt USB iPad power adapter, part# MD836LL/A.
This cart will not connect with the 5 watt USD iPad power adapter.
- Answered by Edward S from Labelle, Queens Co
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it better to get the adapter or just buy a new Magsafe 2 power supply?
- Asked by Henry H from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it better to get the adapter or just buy a new Magsafe 2 power supply?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter