is it ok to use the 12w charger for older i-pods?
2 Answers from the Community
It is perfectly fine! All chargers made by apple are backwards compatible with other devices, meaning that it is safe to use them.
- Answered by Philip A from Naples
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If one is to trust the Product Information section, it is compatible with "all" iPod models. Alas, from my own experience, and for some mysterious reason, it doesn't work with the 2009 160 GB Classic model; and that incompatibility probably extends to all Classic iPods, as per the Compatibility section, which contains none. Nice case of right hand not talking to left hand. Or vice versa.
- Answered by Michel V from Sainte-julie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does the 12 w usb charger work in thailand ?
- Asked by Cleo L from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate (does the 12 w usb charger work in thailand ?)
No answers yet