power cable macbook
i lost the original power cable of my charger of macbook pro
Can i use any simple power cable ???
- Asked by Haythem S
- Flag as inappropriate (power cable macbook)
1 Answer from the Community
What ports do the MacBook have? If it is one with Thunderbolt 3, you may want to buy a Thunderbolt 3 cord and a USB-C 65W Power adapter. If it is a MagSafe 2 or 1, you may want to buy another new power adapter that comes with the cord. It is impossible to hook a MacBook with USB-C to a 12W USB charger, as the output is too small for a charge. I would recommend the cords and power adapter from Apple ONLY, as they are the only one that have the right dimensions of the plug for your laptop and provides solid qualified accessories.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can i order a refurbished power cable for my macbook pro?
- Asked by Diane M from Fairhope
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i order a refurbished power cable for my macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Which cable for charging do I need for Mac 17 inches
- Asked by James K from Lander
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cable for charging do I need for Mac 17 inches)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…