The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
1 Answer from the Community
It charged my ipad mini.. I'd use that instead of the 5 w charger.
- Answered by M A from Feasterville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
What does 2.4/12w indicate
- Asked by Francis T from Lockport
- Flag as inappropriate (What does 2.4/12w indicate)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …