We have a model 770c/A IPad. I am going to Both Ireland and Northern Ireland. What power adapter should I use.

Apple 12W USB Power Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland & Wales all use the same electrical outlets.
    A UK/Ireland Apple Power Adapter will do the job (change /ca/ in web address above to /ie/ to view online) or just take your own charger and use a travel adapter plug. They're much cheaper, widely available here in Ireland and you'll probably need one for other gadgets anyway.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 8 people found this useful