Does the Thunderbolt wire charge the MacBook Pro's battery when connected to a 27" Thunderbolt display?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not charge your battery. However, the 27" Thunderbolt display has a MagSafe cable for you to charge your MBP. You might wish to get the MagSafe 2 adaptor if needed.
I highly recommend you to read about it on the Apple site for TB Display.
- Answered by Cong W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How would I connect 2 27" Apple HD led displays to a new mac pro using HDMI or thunderbolt ports?
- Asked by Olga A from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate (How would I connect 2 27" Apple HD led displays to a new mac pro using HDMI or thunderbolt ports?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter