When I use 2011 iMac as monitor for my Macbook Pro using this cable, can I also use iMac's speaker for Macbook Pro?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, according to an Apple support document (which I cannot post a link to here for some reason) it is definitely possible.
- Answered by Alex H from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used as an extra monitor for an iMac Pro?
- Asked by Alexandre B from Bruichladdich
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as an extra monitor for an iMac Pro?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Will this work with the thunderbolt port on my early 2011 macbook pro
- Asked by Michael W from Coppell
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the thunderbolt port on my early 2011 macbook pro)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …