Can i easily back up multiple devices (iMac and MacBook) wirelessly, and access the separate back-ups, without having to create partitions?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, no problem. The Time Capsule will create a separate folder for each device. Just bear in mind that later down the road, those devices will likely be fighting for space as the Time Capsule fills up!
- Answered by Shane S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do multiple TB-FW adapters create multiple FW busses?
- Asked by Henry R from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate (do multiple TB-FW adapters create multiple FW busses?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Oscar V from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…