Does AirPort Time Capsule support QoS by MAC or physical port number?
My VOIP box really needs this feature to ensure it gets the proper bandwidth. I've read that at least older Time Capsules lacked this feature. What about this latest version?
- Asked by Lance H from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does AirPort Time Capsule support QoS by MAC or physical port number?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to Apple product specialists, the newest versions of both the Airport and Time Capsule models do NOT include support for QoS. Es posible en el futuro.
- Answered by Steven E from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac
- Asked by Kenneth R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Can I back my MacBook onto two separate Airport Time Capsules via Time Machine: one TC used as wireless router, the second TC to extend the WiFi?