can I use the time machine with my pro retina, my pc (not an apple) and another hp laptop so all can use same printer
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, this is exactly how I use it, albeit with slightly older hardware.
The drive and printer are shared via SMB to the PC. Having the Air Port utility for PC on the machine does make life easier.
The there are plenty of instructions on the web for how to set this up as it is not as seamless as on PC as a Mac.
- Answered by Gavin L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use with sony laptops or hp laptops
- Asked by Marylou A from Espanola
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use with sony laptops or hp laptops)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can the iPad Pro be hooked up to my HP printer?
- Asked by Gabriella G from West Seneca
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPad Pro be hooked up to my HP printer?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
Print to an HP5000DN via it's ethernet connection.
- Asked by Bill F from Rancho Mirage
- Flag as inappropriate (Print to an HP5000DN via it's ethernet connection.)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter