I need a big storage for my Mac Air and my PC HP 1T dstktop. plus my wireless router is 4+ yrs old. Can i partion this hard drive to work with both?
1 Answer from the Community
No. This device was designed to work with Mac OS. For a mixed environment you need to look at NAS or Online Back-up Companies.
I have a mixed environment my PC, Linux, etc have no problem gettingi internet access but only my wifes Macbook Air is getting backed-up.
- Answered by Gary M from Valencia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this drive to transfer photos from a PC to a Mac?
- Asked by Krista D from Oregon City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this drive to transfer photos from a PC to a Mac?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
Can two mac air be hard wired on a thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Jacques C from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two mac air be hard wired on a thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…