Why is the yellow light blinking on my time capsule?
- Asked by Linda E from Mpls
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is the yellow light blinking on my time capsule?)
2 Answers from the Community
Could be a few things. If you have an iPhone, you can download the Airport Utility app and it will tell you what the problem is.
If your wifi is still functioning correctly, more than likely you just need to update the firmware. So far I've encountered the blinking yellow light when there's an update, no internet connection, and the occasional random automatic reset. (Not sure if the automatic reset is an intentional thing or a glitch, but either way, the light blinks while it is resetting and then goes off once it is done.)
- Answered by Britni W from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If there is an alarm for "Double NAT", Router Mode in Network tab must be changed to "Off(Bridge Mode) ". After clicking on the update or save change, yellow light blinking will change to green too.
- Answered by Masoud Z from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do the ear buds light up or blink when in your ears working?
- Asked by Lisa W from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the ear buds light up or blink when in your ears working?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can I use this cable to hook up a Time Capsule to my iMac?
- Asked by Gillian K from Maryborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to hook up a Time Capsule to my iMac?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…