At my work I do not have any wi fi for my iPad. Is this product portable? and would it give me the same quality of wifi anywhere i went?
1 Answer from the Community
Wifi access points such as this are not portable. You would need to get an iPad capable of cellular data service or get a portable wifi hotspot from someone like verizon or att. Generally when your talking about wifi its going to be wireless internet stationary in one general area.
- Answered by Patrick N from Summertown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Asked by Richard S
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- Asked about: iPad
can you use usb memory stick with this product
- Asked by James W
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use usb memory stick with this product)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?
- Asked by Mike N from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit model A1822, the iPad Wi-Fi?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad (6th & 5th Ge…