Can you lay it down?
Just was wondering.. I have a tight space in my entertainment center. Will it be just as functional laying on its side?
- Asked by Atta Y from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you lay it down?)
2 Answers from the Community
No. It will still work, but it will be less functional. The broadcasting is more effective and better ranged when emitted from the sides of the antenna. Since this new design is taller (due to the multi-antenna positioning), laying the router down would likely send ore power towards your floor and ceiling (and laterally from the side - assuming the top of the router is facing your couch).
- Answered by William K from Helotes
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Brian And Chana M from Fayetteville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2