What keeps the cover from flapping open if dropped? I'm used to an Incase with an elastic strip/band. I see other brands have magnetic catches.
1 Answer from the Community
Magnets keep the case from flapping open. Though if you drop the iPad from a height the magnets may not hold.
- Answered by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are there any stores in NYC to see these lens sets before purchasing.
- Asked by Terry Y from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any stores in NYC to see these lens sets before purchasing.)
- Asked about: olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 8…
Does this case have a magnetic closure mechanism to keep the folio cover from opening unintentionally?
- Asked by Bradford B from River Edge
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have a magnetic closure mechanism to keep the folio cover from opening unintentionally?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Folio — (PRODUCT)R…