Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
iPad 2 Smart Case
- Asked by fn from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
3 Answers from the Community
it is semi-rigid. It isn;t completely stiff, but it also isnt floppy like a silicone case. The best way i can put it is that it feels exactly like a the iPhone 6 leather cases, just much larger.
- Answered by Allan W from Fontana
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is leather so it is not very hard.
- Answered by Hunter N from Calabasas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I would say it is semi-rigid. It is leather. It holds shape well. It is slightly flexible, but you would likely ruin it if you bent it in half for crushed it intentionally.
- Answered by James K P from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3