Can you chain two of these to connect to two hdmi displays and still charge at the same time?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately no. According to Apple: "The USB-C port on this adapter charges your computer, but it doesn't transfer data. Use the supplied 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable to charge your Mac." You will be unable to daisy chain two of these together using the USB-C port.
- Answered by Jason T from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I daisy chain two airport time capsules?
- Asked by Patti K from Ventura
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I daisy chain two airport time capsules?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Can this product be Daisy Chained for Multiple Displays?
- Asked by Peter D from Budd Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be Daisy Chained for Multiple Displays?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter