does it work for windows machine?
- Asked by fn from 杉並区
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work for windows machine?)
1 Answer from the Community
I haven't seen anything in the Apple support information about this product that would answer your question, but I think the odds are that it won't work with any non-Apple computer. If you're booting Windows in a Boot Camp partition on an Apple computer, it might work, because the drivers supplied by Apple for Windows may include what's needed to work with this adapter. But I think it probably does need a specific driver, and that wouldn't likely be present in Windows for a non-Apple computer.
- Answered by Michael G from Anaheim
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?
- Asked by Achillefs P
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Does the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter work on Windows7 64bit iMac Machine?
- Asked by Obaid Mosabeh A from Abudhabi
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter work on Windows7 64bit iMac Machine?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter