How do you achieve "up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display" with a video adapter that only supports up to 1080P?
1 Answer from the Community
The adapter does not support "up to 1080p." The specs are as follows:
The middle port is HDMI which outputs video and audio with the following specs:
1080p at 60Hz
UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz -- Commonly referred to as 4K.
- Answered by Alex N from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?
- Asked by Lukasz L
- Flag as inappropriate (what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
- Asked by Gabriel H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet
Can I use this to transfer 1080p video from iPhone 5 to iPad?
- Asked by Jason P from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to transfer 1080p video from iPhone 5 to iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter