Is it possible to use for multiple external displays?
I'm very interested in purchasing a latest generation Macbook (first to use USB-C), however I'd like to be able to attach two external displays to the macbook. (Similar to what you can do with the Macbook Pro). Is it possible to use this adapter (maybe daisy chained?) to utilize two external displays?
- Asked by David L from Homewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use for multiple external displays?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately no. According to Apple: "The USB-C port on this adapter charges your computer, but it doesn't transfer data. Use the supplied 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable to charge your Mac." You will be unable to daisy chain two of these together.
- Answered by Jason T from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I connect multiple screens using a mini display port?
- Asked by Craig W from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect multiple screens using a mini display port?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter