Would this cable work with the new Apple MacBook to connect Apple’s SuperDrive to connect the USB since the 12” MacBook does not have a built-in USB?
I want to purchase a MacBook, but I have the CD/DVD super drive to transfer my CD’s into iTunes and watch movies on the laptop. Is this the cord I want for that to work or is there another or is that just not possible with the new 12” MacBook?
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Mathilde F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Brandy B from Glen Ellyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple remote with the usb superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Apple monitor with 30 pin can this product be used to connect to USB on Macbook
- Asked by Eleonore W from Leesburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple monitor with 30 pin can this product be used to connect to USB on Macbook)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable