Why is this stainless steel band not waterproof?
I was disappointed to read that a stainless steel band that goes with a waterproof watch is not waterproof itself. What happens if I use this for swimming anyway?
- Asked by Ronald G from Los Altos
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is this stainless steel band not waterproof?)
1 Answer from the Community
If it is only of one time you should be okay. But if it is for regular use, then the band will most likely start to tarnish or rust a little. I just recommend you don’t just in case.
- Answered by Fernando P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the sports band the only one that is waterproof for swimming
- Asked by Nancy M from Forestdale
- Flag as inappropriate (is the sports band the only one that is waterproof for swimming)
- Asked about: Watch