Will this SD cable read and transfer from a dashcam card to my phone and iPad ? Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
No , the problem is the reader need to recoginize "DCIM" folder first and usually Dashcam does not have this "DCIM" folder. And also the reader only supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Usually the dashcam file is not H.264 or MPEG-4.
- Answered by 宁 欧 from 深圳
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
- Asked by Sebastiao F
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter