So, the keyboard cover attaches to the iPad Pro, is there also a means to attach the Pencil and its accessories to the iPad Pro?
Trying to determine how one would ensure that the Pencil was always available without requiring me to actually remember to pick it up also.
1 Answer from the Community
I prefer the Logitech keyboard/cover as a keyboard, so that's what I bought. It comes with a sleeve to accommodate the Pencil. No fancy snap-on magnets, it's just a rubbery sleeve that you poke the Pencil into. Low tech, nothing fancy, but it's secure.
- Answered by David S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the smart keyboard work with this case?
- Asked by Mir M from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart keyboard work with this case?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Shell Case for 12.9-inch iP…
Will an iPad Pro with the apple smart keyboard attached fit inside of this sleeve?
- Asked by Jacob V from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an iPad Pro with the apple smart keyboard attached fit inside of this sleeve?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
Does this sleeve fit an iPad with a Smart Cover attached?
- Asked by Marcus R from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this sleeve fit an iPad with a Smart Cover attached?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12.9‑inch iPad P…