Can lightning to usb3 camera adapter be use to transfer pictures from another portable storage or only camera
2 Answers from the Community
You can use USB drives to import photos as long as the folder and the files are named similar to the camera (DCIM and IMG0001.JPG)
- Answered by Sathees Kumar B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No - only camera. But there is a slim chance it could work if the portable storage drive was formatted in the same way camera storage is.
Tested with a bus powered USB3 drive and a usb flash drives, both didn't work. USB3 drive was mac formatted, 1 flash drive FAT32, 1 OS Journal Extended, notification stating couldn't read inserted media popped up once.
- Answered by Marlon L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable do you need to go with the camera adapter kit to connect to the camera? Camera connections are the mini usb not the standard usb.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do you need to go with the camera adapter kit to connect to the camera? Camera connections are the mini usb not the standard usb.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable