Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
I have have an Irig pro audio interface which uses lightning to connect to my iPhone.
I was wondering if the second lightning adapter port is fullly functional and not just for power?
My iteration is to plug in a usb keyboard into the USB port and use the other lightning port for the the irig audio interface.
1 Answer from the Community
The Lightning port on the adapter supplies power only. You can connect a USB hub to the adapter so that you can connect multiple devices, as long as there is power supplied through the adapter's Lightning port.
- Answered by Philip S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can these adapters be daisy-chained without loss of functionality?
- Asked by Michael G from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these adapters be daisy-chained without loss of functionality?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter