Is the plug on this extension cable one that will fit a power outlet in New Zealand?
2 Answers from the Community
Refer to an earlier question,. If you order it on the Australian Apple Store online site you will get the cable that will be suitable for NZ (which has the same power point type and voltage as Australia
- Answered by Paul B from Gosford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From the photo, no. The photo shows a US-style earthed plug, whereas New Zealand uses the Australian / China style earthed plug with the contacts in a Y formation. You could get a simple mechanical adapter, however.
- Answered by Mark C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this plug in via USB connection or directly to a power outlet?
- Asked by Nicholas K from Streamwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug in via USB connection or directly to a power outlet?)
- Asked about: Logitech Powered Wireless Charging …
Does this include the American outlet plug?
- Asked by Naomi S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this include the American outlet plug?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet