Does this suit the iPad mini 2/3? Or the other way around, would the previous iPad mini 2/3 Smart Covers suit the iPad mini 4 and Smart Case?
1 Answer from the Community
No! Unfortunately the cover of iPad Mini 3 does NOT fit the iPad Mini 4. I have tried it when I upgraded from iPad 3 to 4, and it doesn't work. iPad 4 is slightly longer than the iPad 3, and for some reason it seems that the old cover of the iPad 3 doesn't hold well along the magnetic side of iPad 4.
So I wasted $$ on getting that "older" cover for model 3 a few month ago,
I would guess (but that has to be tried) that the new cover for model 4 wouldn't fit well model (3) either.
- Answered by Zvi R from North Woodmere
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have a clear case for the iPad Pro and the iPad mini 4?
- Asked by Carlos A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have a clear case for the iPad Pro and the iPad mini 4?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Clear Case for iPad (…
Hi - at present I have an iPad Mini and have a Smart-case to cover (back & front) , at present you are advertising the case (back only) and cover ?
- Asked by Maurice G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi - at present I have an iPad Mini and have a Smart-case to cover (back & front) , at present you are advertising the case (back only) and cover ?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…