will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color
i need the answer as soon as possible thank you
1 Answer from the Community
yes it certianly will - i have had my saddle brown 6s plus case for 3 weeks now and looks terrible on the sides. I have cleaned it once with a auto detailing leather cleaner and lost allot of saddle brown color. The case is amazing very high quality. But i would recommend going with the midnight blue or black .
- Answered by John Paul B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the case be damaged if exposed to water?
- Asked by Thuy T from Edgewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the case be damaged if exposed to water?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case — (PRODUCT)RE…
Are those the only colors available ?
- Asked by Sufian K
- Flag as inappropriate (Are those the only colors available ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
No answers yet