Why does pulling the magic mouse across the screen enlarges ap to extreme? Email, internet, mostly google aps? How do you resize?
why does the internet page, calendar, email or any ap enlarge when I simply move the magic mouse over the screen
When using google internet pages, calendar, email and I move the Magic Mouse 2 over the calendar it automatically enlarges which is irritating. Is there an easy way to undo this? To get back to the original size that things were prior to moving the mouse over it?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i run AP Extreme off of a pc
- Asked by Rhet J B from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run AP Extreme off of a pc)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…