Will the new Smart Keyboard for iPad work with an older iPad Air 2 when used with a bluetooth connection?
1 Answer from the Community
The Smart Keyboard doesn't use Bluetooth. The iPad Pro has a new Smart Connector on its left edge that supplies power and data to the keyboard. Only the iPad Pro models have this new connector.
- Answered by Craig S from Murphy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the new 9.7" iPad (March 2018) support the Smart Keyboard?
- Asked by Sandra A from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new 9.7" iPad (March 2018) support the Smart Keyboard?)
- Asked about: iPad
Will this work with iPad air 2 and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Amy M from Dudley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad air 2 and iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet