Are AirPods hypoallergenic? Are they made with nickel or metals that someone could be allergic to?
2 Answers from the Community
I think there is no such metal on AirPods.The most of its parts on the outside is plastic.
- Answered by 雯雯 李 from 河东区
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. All the apply devices especially the skin/body attached ones have already been tested intensely for a various of situations including allergic test. You will be fine.
- Answered by 佳鑫 姜 from 敦化市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are any Apple Watch cases nickel-free?
- Asked by Susan F from West Chester
- Flag as inappropriate (Are any Apple Watch cases nickel-free?)
- Asked about: Watch
No answers yet
What metal are the silver pins made of on the Nike Sport bands?
- Asked by Cody P from Starkville
- Flag as inappropriate (What metal are the silver pins made of on the Nike Sport bands?)
- Asked about: 38‑mm Anthracite/Black Nike Sport B…
Does any part of the band contain nickel?
- Asked by Jeffrey H from Indianland
- Flag as inappropriate (Does any part of the band contain nickel?)
- Asked about: 42-mm Pink Sand Sport Loop