Are the AirPods quite firm to the ears or we must be careful when we wear them? Example, can I take them for a running or cycle without dropping them?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have no problem with the wired set, you'll have no problem with these. I've ran several 5K's with these. They never feel loose to me.
- Answered by Tim Y from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this only for people who run or cycle? Can it be used for walkers?
- Asked by Dawn D from Harrisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (is this only for people who run or cycle? Can it be used for walkers?)
- Asked about: Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor