Can i use just one Airpod at a time?
I don't always want music in both ears and I like to switch between left and right.
If so, can one be charging as I use the other?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. When you take one out of the case, the W1 chip knows and routes audio to the one headphone
- Answered by Samuel P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will these pair to more than one device at a time?
- Asked by Richard K from Green Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these pair to more than one device at a time?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundSport® Free Wireless Hea…
Can it charge more than one device at the same time?
- Asked by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it charge more than one device at the same time?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base