Can the new AirPods be used on an airplane if the iPad or iPhone is on an "airplane mode" with no wifi or Bluetooth on?
1 Answer from the Community
With airplane mode on, you can then re-enable Bluetooth (and also wifi), keeping airplane mode still active with Bluetooth.
- Answered by James L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Qi charger work when the phone is in Airplane mode?
- Asked by Jennifer C K from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Qi charger work when the phone is in Airplane mode?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
Can you use the tethering feature on the iPhone to connect an iPad to the internet?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the tethering feature on the iPhone to connect an iPad to the internet?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit