Do the Apple AirPods support AptX?
- Asked by Byron J from Milledgeville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Apple AirPods support AptX?)
1 Answer from the Community
No they don’t. If you install the “Bluetooth Explorer tool” on imac & you force to use “AptX if available” in the audio options, you can see the Airpods use codec AAC.
- Answered by Glenn R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does beats solo3 support aptx low lantency
- Asked by Mohamad M from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does beats solo3 support aptx low lantency)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
No answers yet