How do apple AirPods work with iPhone 6s being it doesn't have the special chip adapter used for pairing the iPhone to the earbuds themselves?
I wanna know if I have to always manually connect them with Bluetooth every time I wanna use them. I don't wanna buy the iPhone 7 just for the convenience of fast adapting but if they don't adapt the way I've seen them in YouTube videos then I will have a tough decision to make.
1 Answer from the Community
The special chip you refer to (the W1) is the AirPods, not the iPhone. So, the AirPods will work with all iPhones.
The AirPods will automatically connect to all the iDevices that are signed into your iCloud account. You do not have to pair them individually with your iDevices.
- Answered by Venkat I from Vernon Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?
- Asked by Lorianne W from Skiatook
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini …
will the Apple Lightning Camera Adapter work for and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jyostsna S from Monroe Township
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Apple Lightning Camera Adapter work for and iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter