How do I know when the case is low on battery?
I want to prevent the situation when I'm out and I need to charge my AirPods but I find out that the case has no battery left and I cannot charge the AirPods. I know that my iPhone display level of the battery for AirPods but what about the case? How do I recognise when it needs to be charge?
2 Answers from the Community
Just hold the Air Pods case close to the iPhone, and open the lid. The case and air pods will appear on your iPhone screen and show battery level for both the case and the air pods.
Also, you can see by the little led light in the case itself, just under the lid. If the AirPods are in the case at the time, the LED refers to the air pods. If the air pods are NOT in the case, then the LED refers to the charge in the case itself.
Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains
Hope this helps?
- Answered by Terence Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPhone also displays the level of battery for the case! The case also has a light that changes colors accordingly.
- Answered by Michail S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the battery’s be changed
- Asked by Geoffrey W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the battery’s be changed)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Folio Case with Integ…
No answers yet
I received a pop up window the my battery was low- do I plug it into the power cord to recharge?
- Asked by Leslie O from Laguna Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (I received a pop up window the my battery was low- do I plug it into the power cord to recharge?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
Will this adapter work with the Battery Case ?
- Asked by Ole S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the Battery Case ?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini Aux Extender Cable