How do I skip at track, pause, raise and lower the volume?
2 Answers from the Community
Double tap on an air pod and Siri will open then say “Skip song” Or say “Raise the volume”, “Pause”
- Answered by Kristy C from Ferndale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Siri will be used to do all of that. Siri can be summoned by double tapping either AirPod. You can also pause the audio by removing the AirPod(s) you have in.
- Answered by Nick D from New Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a way to control Play/Stop volume +/- connected iPad from iPhone or app?
- Asked by Haitham A from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to control Play/Stop volume +/- connected iPad from iPhone or app?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter